Skip to main content

Hungry Eyes

Even the most of watchful eyes has failed to notice
The evidence, so obvious to see.
Look as her smile beams at the sight of you
And her eyes light up with joy.

You have awoken an animal deep inside.
I crave for more, but you insist that time run along more.
As I see her mouth the words I love across the room
I cannot help but to giggle inside.
Her heart whole now filled up with you.
I watch her try to contain the excitement,
Even as it pours to the ground.

How is it that she can’t see me?
As you walk past I can’t help myself but to sniff the air.
The scent of my nectar still clings to the fabric of your clothes.
Stalking you across the room like a starving animal…
My hunger is yet to be satisfied.

But she…
She wraps you every so tightly around her soft dainty finger.
She walks miles around your heart in the shoes I’ve always asked for.
When all you’ve let me do is try them on.
Every desire you’ve dreamt has seen reality at the hands of me.

Yet I’m staring across the room looking at your hand inside of hers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and Mr. Hollywood - Chapter 5

It was still pretty early for the club when we got there, so there wasn't too much craziness going on inside. Bella spotted someone she knew off towards the back corner of the club and grabbed me to start walking without a word. "You see Toya and Cherry," I asked in confusion. Bella seemed super excited to get to whoever it was she had peeped. "No girl, it's my other home girls I told you we was gon click up wit." "And who the fuck are they," I asked in disgust. I already knew Bella had invited other friends out with us, but I didn't like meeting new people. As sweet and warm as I was, I had a mean petty streak. I hated meeting new bitches in the club and I was in no mood to be out with a large group. I was always doing any and everything for Bella's spoiled ass. I was more than disappointed that Toya and Cherry weren't there first. I should have expected the other bitches though because that was just my luck. "Hey girls! You ...

Me and Mr. Hollywood - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 I laid there on the massage table for a while. My bottom jaw had dropped and I was stuck in shock. My mind was racing with thoughts. Who was this girl? How the fuck did she get in here? What the fuck did I just get myself into? Did that really just happen? Ten minutes or so had passed before I gathered my thoughts and then just like that I was fine. Of course, I wasn't okay with the situation, but something came over me while I was sitting there on that table. I'm not too sure exactly what "it" was, but it was like a numbness. I went from being on the verge of tears to being dangerously calm. I dressed quickly and then headed to the door. I paused as I reached out for the knob, taking a moment to prepare for whatever was to come once I stepped outside of that room. Once I got in the hallway I could hear Donovan and his mystery woman attempting to have a hushed argument. I didn't want them to hear me coming so I crept down the hallway as quietly as I ...